To see the Department of Education's Calendar, please CLICK HERE!
V I C T O R Y C O M M U N I T Y V A L U E S
- In our community of learners, we must demonstrate dignity, integrity, kindness and compassion, while working to understand and appreciate our fellow community members’ boundaries.
- Achieve excellence through hard work, dedication and continuous self improvement. Always strive to achieve your personal best in all educational endeavors.
- Be tolerant and open minded of new ideas, cultures, experiences, individual needs and individual differences.
- Be encouraging and supportive of each other’s needs, goals and values. Motivate each other to strive for excellence, providing support/encouragement when necessary.
- Be committed to completing tasks, goals and keeping your promise. Take responsibility for your own learning, actions, and outcomes.
- To stimulate community as well as individual development, we must be willing to pause and take a hard look at how our actions impact the world around us.
- Use positive language to support, uplift and celebrate each other-striving for greater clarity and honesty at all times
- Be Proactive! Set and demonstrate high standards in everything you do. Work to be a positive influence in the lives of others
- Commit to present yourself in a truthful way in work, thought and deed.
- Do Not Quit! Strive to accomplish your goals in the face of challenges and obstacles, working towards success on multiple levels.